Manpower has a separate recruitment unit that helps the operational departments to find potential candidates for all assignments. We recruit both in Norway and in the rest of the world.
NRS works across the company and coordinates the candidate flow and projects for the benefit of the candidates, clients and individual departments. We tailor recruitment activities to volume recruitment and individual assignments. The department has developed a project tool that supports the processes from planning to practical implementation.
The International Department of NRS, which is our extended arm into the global labour market, contributes with extensive experience from international recruitment and its international network, if you want to bring candidates to Norway.
Contact the National Recruitment Centre if there is anything you need help for!
This could be:
• shortage of skills
• need for supplies from the candidate database and job café
• assistance in or implementation of volume recruitment
• special search in databases
• advertising at home and/or abroad
• ads through portal for BI, University of Oslo, MP.SE
• recruitment from abroad
• recruitment for client for international assignments
• domestic and international recruitment events
• need for domestic or international network
• stands and seminars
• statistics and sales basis